Flex-office, a hindrance to creating links between employees?
Ludovic Legendre's interview for BFM Business in replay
Saturday 5 March, Ludovic LegendrePartner and Director of the "People & Transformation" division of Parella was interviewed on the set of BFM Business for the programme Tech RH programme presented by Alexia Borgto discuss the new ways and spaces of working, following the publication of the Parella 2021 Barometer.
According to the Parella Barometer 2021, 91% of the companies surveyed mention the development of new work modes and spaces as the main change for their offices. In addition, companies are increasingly adopting the flex-office in response to the widespread use of teleworking. Indeed, 31% of them have already implemented it and 40% are seriously considering it.
The guests in this debate:
- Ludovic LegendrePartner and Director of People & Transformation at Parella
- Christel de FoucaultHost of the podcast " Trouveur D'emploi "of Management Magazine
- Arnaud Le Roux, member of the Web Brigade"and digital specialist
- Alexandre LectPresident and Co-founder ofEdtake
- Christophe BurckartManaging Director France of IWG
Find the complete study of the Parella 2021 Barometer here as well as its articles: