Real estate strategy and research
Challenge your real estate commitments in line with your needs and your business strategy
Your real estate choices are closely linked to your company's strategy, outlook and context. They will have an impact for several years on the working environment, costs, performance, image and attractiveness of your organisation.
Our teams of experts will work with you to analyse and evaluate your company's real estate situation and compare the scenarios envisaged.
We provide you with a global vision of your real estate in terms of legal, technical, financial, space, HR and communication aspects.
Our analyses guarantee you a real estate strategy that reflects your company's project.
Real estate strategy assignments
- Audit of the existing system
- Modelling and business plan
- Feasibility and opportunity studies
- Workplace strategy
- Real estate master plan
Search for premises, transactions and lease negotiations
The post-Covid-19 crisis office property market is now entering a new cycle characterised by a sharp fall in take-up, an increase in available supply and, consequently, a modified tenant/landlord balance of power. The context offers real negotiation opportunities to be seized.
Succeed in your real estate transactions, whether rented or owned
Real estate research, lease renegotiation or negotiation, real estate transaction set-up, comparison of premises, competition with landlords, etc., we advise you on renegotiating your rental conditions, resizing your surface areas and/or your real estate location. Whatever the complexity and size of your transactional project, you will benefit from the support of an advisor who is entirely dedicated to defending the interests of Users and is completely independent of Property Owners/Investors.
Our independence gives us greater negotiating power and the firm is exclusively remunerated by its user client. As proof of our commitment, our fees are directly indexed to the gain generated in the negotiation. A win-win model for guaranteed success.
Our missions in " Search for premises - Transaction - Lease negotiation ".
- Lease negotiation / Lease renegotiation
- Reduction of rental space(return of space, subletting, etc.)
- Lease termination / Lease exit
- Search for premises to buy or rent, BEFA, VEFA, CPI...
- Sale&Lease back
- Setting up real estate operations
Evaluation of your leased or owned sites to enhance the value of your real estate assets
Parella Valuation is a unique real estate appraisal firm due to its positioning.
We carry out real estate appraisals in the field of commercial real estate for companies that rent or own their premises.
Our values, our independence, our rules of ethics, our commitment to confidentiality and our accreditation by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) are the guarantee for our clients of an absence of conflict of interest and a high level of competence.
Determining an estimate or carrying out a complex real estate valuation is often essential in order to respond to several issues: accounting (IFRS 16 standards, company contributions), tax, insurance, property valuation, due diligence (mergers, acquisition and sale of company shares), negotiations (purchase, sale, rental, etc.).
We carry out several hundred assignments (estimates and appraisals) per year. Our knowledge of the market and our know-how enable us to assist you with all types of assets throughout France: offices, activities, logistics, health, shops, laboratories, housing, land, etc.
Our real estate expertise missions
Parella Valuation advises you and carries out property valuation reports in a wide variety of contexts:
- Estimation or real estate expertise to define the market rental value or renewal value, the value of the right to lease a business, the estimation of the business, the amount of an eviction indemnity for the tenant,
- Appraisal and valuation of your property assets, the purpose of which is to define the market value of the property (vacant, rented, as is or restructured, value as new, etc.),
- Development of sites that are no longer in use (industrial wasteland, residual land, land charges, etc.). Several scenarios are studied in order to define an optimal development of the site, in particular according to (i) the PLU and its evolutions, (ii) the different possible destinations/uses, (iii) a predefined schedule compatible with the objectives (iv) the administrative authorisations to be obtained (v) the works to be carried out (demolition, depollution, construction)...
Our property valuations comply with the rules and principles of the Valuation Charter (March 2017), the rules of the RICS Red Book, and the International Valuation Standards.